Saturday, August 22, 2015

Five for Friday - August 21

It's Friday - and time for Five for Friday with Doodlebug's Teaching!


I blogged on Monday about how much I love Catherine's stuff at The Brown Bag Teacher.  I am really loving how she organizes and differentiates learning stations - something I'm really trying to do better this year.


Thanks to Catherine, I ordered VersaTiles last week, and my kids are L-O-V-I-N-G them.  Check out this video to see how they work.  It's truly like magic.  The first time I modeled doing one for my kids, their mouths literally fell open.




This.  This is in my cabinet at school.  Dark chocolate.  Sea salt.  Almonds.  It's good for what ails ya.  



I thought this was the best idea from Amy Lemons at Step Into Second Grade.  Who wouldn't love a staff fridge stocked with goodies for the beginning of the year?



My kids started learning to code last Friday.  They loved it and were total rock stars at it.  Check it out for yourself at Hour of Code.  And, no, you do not have to know how to code to do this with your students - I learn right along with them!


And that's my Friday, folks!  Stop by Doodlebug's link up to see what everyone else has been up to, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment