Monday, July 27, 2015

Monday Made It

I am linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for Monday Made It!  Thank you to Becky at Cookin' Up Success in Third Grade for posting last week - and inspiring me to, too!

I have been busy this past week getting ready for school, because a fresh crop of peaches will be in my classroom ONE WEEK FROM TODAY!  I'm so excited!!  I've been putting the finishing touches on my room and working on lesson plans and materials so that this week I can work on just "fun stuff."  I hate greatly dislike leaving things until the last minute and then scurrying around to do a rush job on stuff.

You know, we don't use the "h word."

So, humble as it is, here's my Monday Made It.


It seriously doesn't get much easier - or cheaper than - than this.  A couple of packages of glow bracelets from Dollar Tree and a few sheets of Astrobright paper and voila!  

(Astrobright paper has become one of my new favorite things.  Every time I go to Wally World I throw a pack in my buggy.  We now have a lot of Astrobright paper.  Which is a good thing.)

Not mind-blowing, but a Monday Made It that needed to be made.  Be sure to check back tomorrow for my big classroom reveal!!

4 comments:

  1. Cathy- I am exciting to see your classroom. I just became your newest IG follower!
    Smiles,
    Sarah
    Tales of Teaching with Tech

    ReplyDelete
  2. Easy peasy...lemon squeezey...this looks like I could completely be successful with this. I love Astrobrights paper too. The teacher next door to me gave me a whole pack at the end of the year because she is leaving teaching and you would've thought I hit the lottery....the squeals could be heard for miles!
    Alison
    Rockin' and Lovin' Learnin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love simple and fun ideas like this! I have an embarrassingly large collection of astrobright paper.

    Tara
    The Math Maniac

    ReplyDelete