Friday, July 31, 2015

Five for Friday

It's time for Doodlebug's Teaching's Five for Friday!



School for us starts on Monday!  I'm telling you, the summers get shorter the older I get.  So, I'll be enjoying every minute of my weekend.  Starting with a trip to Hobby Lobby to fix this stool situation.
It reminds me of that Sesame Street song - "One of these things is not like the other.  One of these things does not belong."


I have been LOVING this salad this week.  I think I've eaten it every day.  Instead of the homemade dressing, I've been using Bolthouse's cilantro and avocado dressing.  Delish!

I am jazzed about snagging these puppies for $4.95 on Amazon last week!

I am super excited about sprucing up my blog!!  I am thrilled with my avatar from Hey, Hey Designs!

I got my Stitch Fix in this week!  I love that little present to me on my doorstep every month. 

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment