Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Product Reveal . . . and a Sale

This baby is finished and in my store!  I love, love, love this unit - and my students do, too.  They have tested it every step of the way, and given it their kid-stamped seal of approval.

Here are a few sneak peaks of some of our favorite activities from this mini unit.







I have had so much fun creating this unit.  It has more then enough activities for a day of learning about Pocahontas, including tons of ELA reading and activities, math fun, a science craftivity, and social studies research using a QR code.  

I use this in my classroom to take a break from the "ordinary" and integrate social studies and ELA.  I can also see myself using this as an emergency sub plan (perfect, since all of the instructions are included), as a packet for early finishers to do an independent project, or even to use in regular guided reading instruction.

And, here's the best news.  I'm celebrating this addition to my store.  AND the new TpT policy that you no longer have to buy $3 worth of products to check out.  AND Amazon Prime Day (I really don't know what Amazon has to do with this, but I'm super excited about it).  So, I'm making this Pocahontas unit a flash sale.  From now until Friday, July 17, it will be listed for 20% off!!  Head on over and grab your copy - and be sure to leave some feedback!

I'm sure my next "A Day With . . . " unit will be in the works soon, so tell me . . . who would YOU like to see featured next?

No comments:

Post a Comment