Monday, April 6, 2015

Cute Testing Signs

I'm linking up with Tara at 4th Grade Frolics for a Monday Made It!


Testing season is here - sigh - and with it comes the humdrum of practicing, stressing, practicing, and then stressing some more.

I was in the car on my way from Knoxville to Chattanooga with my husband, and pulled out my laptop to make something, and this idea popped into my mind.  We all have to have testing signs on our doors - why not make them cute, so that they coordinate with classroom decor?

So, I made a basic template, and then customized it with about every popular color combo I could think of.




These are just a few of the color combos I came up with - I ended up with more 40 different color combinations - and I included a grayscale version, too.  Since it didn't take me long to make them - and we all need a little happy at this time of year - I'm making them completely free!  Run over and grab the whole package at my TpT store.

Happy testing!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Cathy!

    I love your adorable testing signs!
    http://www.fabulousfinchfacts.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! So glad you like them. :)

    ReplyDelete