Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Stitch Fix - #5

There is no way I can put into words how much I absolutely adore Stitch Fix.  Just in case you don't know what it is, here's Stitch Fix in a nutshell:

  • Stitch Fix is a personal styling service that's for us "real" people.
  • You set up an account and fill out a fashion profile that tells them all about you - sizes, colors, fit, likes/dislikes, overall style, etc.  I've also set up a Pinterest board for my stylist and linked it to my account, so she can see exactly what I like.
  • You select how often you want to receive a fix - monthly, every other month, etc.
  • You get a little bit of Christmas on your doorstep every time!  Your Stitch Fix box will arrive at your door, and inside you'll find five items wrapped prettily and ready for you to try!  You'll also get a personal note from your stylist, a card with ideas for how to wear each item, and a return bag.
  • You have three days to try on all of your goodies.  If you love it, keep it.  If you don't, just put it in the bag and pop it in the mail back to Stitch Fix.
  • Then, check out.  Each time you get a fix, you'll pay a $20 styling fee.  If you keep ANY item in your fix, your $20 is credited toward the price of that item.  If you keep all 5 items, you get 25% off everything in your box!  
  • As you check out, be sure to leave feedback about each item - what you liked, what you didn't, and why.  As you leave more feedback, your fixes will become even more tailored just for you.
  • One of my favorite things about Stitch Fix is that you can tell your stylist if you're needing something special.  So, if you have a vacation, girls' trip, or important meetings coming up, your stylist can be sure to include items that will work.
I absolutely detest shopping, and I find that I tend to buy the same type of stuff all the time, so Stitch Fix has been a lifesaver.  I only have to buy basics for myself, and I'm trying - and loving - new things that I would've never picked up in the store!

I got my first fix in November, and I ended up keeping everything in the box.  Each month since, I've kept 2 or 3 items.  But, this month, the entire box was a keeper again!  
 Here's the box.  

 See how pretty it's all wrapped?

 This is the card you get that shows you different ways you can wear each piece.  Your stylist will also tell you how you can pair stuff with pieces from earlier fixes, so I can wear the purple top with the pants from my first fix and the jacket with a skirt from my third fix.


 This is the first top.  I fell in love at first sight, and it was really cute on.

 I loved this top, too!  The bow is my favorite part.  I can wear it alone or with the black blazer.


 I love this purple top!  I wore it today with a black cardigan, but it would be adorable alone or dressed up with the blazer.

I specifically requested a blazer for some meetings I have coming up in June, and this fit absolutely perfectly!

I'm going to be traveling some in June, and Jen, my stylist, found this cross body bag for traveling.  I didn't love the material, but I actually got a better deal if I kept it and got the 25% discount on the whole box, so my daughter scored.

I can't wait until my May fix arrives!  It really is THAT much fun.  If you'd like to try it, click here to use my referral link.  Be sure to let me know what you think! 

No comments:

Post a Comment