Thursday, April 9, 2015

Tech Thursday - Pretty Wallpaper


I'm joining Teaching Trio's Technology Thursday linky party and sharing this resource I just found for prettying up my phone and iPads with cute wallpaper.

First, a confession.  I am an Erin Condren groupie.  I splurged and ordered the Life Planner this year, and it has been one of the best investments I've made.  I've been thinking of ordering the Teacher Planner, and as I was drooling browsing the site, I found this!

Now, I know that wallpaper isn't anything new, but Erin Condren wallpaper is a different story!  I am in love with her cute, colorful designs, and she didn't disappoint.  This is the one I chose.


It's really similar to the cover I picked for my planner, and I just love it.  Downloading is super easy from their site, so head over by clicking here and dress up your technology!


1 comment:

  1. So cute! I'm not sure I should go look, it may be a bad thing. :) Enjoy!
    Steph
    Simple Insights

    ReplyDelete